Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Friends Take 1



You would laugh if you saw the four of us hurry to get everything (camera equipment, cookies, oranges, chai, cups, coats, cute socks, props, bodies) into the truck and drive to our destination only to find out the clip that keeps the camera on the tripod was left at home. You'd have laughed even harder to see me struggle to fold the tripod back up after opening it up in the truck to stay out of the cold.



It was a very cold day, but I kept warm running back and forth from the camera to my position in front of it for each picture. The poor other people froze as they watched me lie down on the ground, drape over steps, and try to rub train tracks dirt from my cheek.



It was great fun though, and I can't wait to do it again! Next time we'll bring all the tripod parts...

Contact Lydia | View Portfolio | Join the Facebook Page

0 comments: